News / Careers
we are hiring
We are currently looking to recruit a part time senior interior interior design with a minimum of 2 years qualified experience. We are a small but dynamic company - working on a diverse range of projects from small scale residential to large scale commercial projects.
In addition to experience the applicant must be passionate and dedicated to interior design with a natural creative flair. The successful candidate will work closely with the team to deliver and grow Joelle Reid Interiors diverse, fun, creative and unique portfolio. They should be hard working, a confident leader, and a genuine team player. They should believe wholeheartedly in the value of building strong and sincere relationships with clients,and suppliers.
- Expertise in client relationships
- Strong organisational & interpersonal skills
- Creative and passionate
- Solid writing & presentation skills
- Skilled in powerpoint, CAD, indesign & excel
- Project management and site meetings
- Extensive product knowledge, sourcing and specification
- Social media and PR integration
- Live pitch presentations
- Budget management, invoicing and cost reconciliation
- Sales meetings & business development
- Ability to work on their own and part of a team
- Experienced to run projects and manage their own team
3/4 days a week 9.00 - 5.30
City centre office - travel and out of hours work expected
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE CELEBRATING
We are celebrating 10 years of Joelle Reid Interiors! We will be marking these celebrations with a party for all our clients and suppliers later in the year! Watch this space!
WE HAVE MOVED
We are now located in the heart of Edinburghs city centre. Its the perfect central base for our team and accessible for clients. We are by appoint meant only so please get in touch if you would like to meet one of the team to discuss your interiors design requirements.